What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese relaxation technique. It is a simple, natural, and completely safe method of self-improvement and whole-person healing. Reiki can be useful in releasing stress and inducing tranquility. The intention of a Reiki session is to remove energy blockages and adjust the energy flow, bringing your body into balance and harmony. There is no religious affiliation with Reiki; it is open for anyone to experience.
Who Benefits from Reiki?
Reiki is for everyone!
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities and aids in better sleep.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth.
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity.
- Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger.
- Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level if this is your intention.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions so that they may flow without resistance.
- On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain and reduce side-effects of medication or medical treatments.
- By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from developing.